Carlos Alberto Tévez (born Carlos Alberto Martínez on 5 February 1984) is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward for English club Manchester City and is currently the team's captain. He has previously played for Boca Juniors, Corinthians, West Ham United and Manchester United.
He transferred to Manchester City in the 2009–10 summer transfer window, becoming the first player to move between the two clubs since Terry Cooke in 1999. His energy and goal scoring rate has since made an indispensable player for the club in the eyes of fellow players and media alike, his importance was marked by promotion to captain at the beginning of the 2010–11 season by manager Roberto Mancini.
His career has been dogged by a long-standing affair with Media Sports Investments, the company which owned the rights of Tévez, and several other players and coaches.This eventually resulted in West Ham United being fined over issues regarding third-party ownership. He has made over 50 appearances for the Argentina national team, scoring 12 goals.
Tévez was born Carlos Alberto Martínez in Ciudadela, Buenos Aires, and raised in the neighbourhood of Ejército de Los Andes, better known as "Fuerte Apache". It was from there that he got the nickname of "El Apache". His parents changed his surname to his mother's during a conflict between his junior club All Boys and Boca Juniors.
Tévez has a distinctive burn scar that runs down his neck from his right ear to his chest. He was accidentally scalded with boiling water as a child, which caused third-degree burns and kept him hospitalised in intensive care for nearly two months.After joining Boca Juniors, Tévez refused an offer from the club to have them cosmetically improved, saying that the scars were a part of who he was in the past and who he is today
Tévez and his wife, Vanesa, have two daughters together: Florencia and Katia. He performs as the frontman for his cumbia villera musical group, Piola Vago, with his brother Diego. The group's most successful hit, "Lose Your Control," charted in Argentina.
On 6 February 2009, Tévez was stopped by Greater Manchester Police near junction 7 of the M60 motorway It was found that Tévez was driving without a full UK driving licence and illegally tinted windows. His car was then impounded by the police since he could not arrange for it to be removed himself.
Club Boca Juniors
* Primera División: 2003 Apertura
* Copa Libertadores: 2003
* Copa Sudamericana: 2004
* Intercontinental Cup: 2003
* Campeonato Brasileiro Série A: 2005
* Premier League: 2007–08, 2008–09
* FA Community Shield: 2008
* UEFA Champions League: 2007–08
* FIFA Club World Cup: 2008
* Football League Cup: 2008–09
* 2004 Summer Olympics: Gold medal
* South American U-20 Championship: 2003
* Copa Libertadores Most Valuable Player: 2003
* Silver Olimpia (Argentine Footballer of the Year): 2003, 2004
* Golden Olimpia (Argentine Sportsperson of the Year): 2004
* Olympic Golden Boot: 2004
* CBF Campeonato Brasileiro Best Player: 2005
* Placar Bola de Ouro: 2005
* South American Footballer of the Year: 2003, 2004, 2005
* Hammer of the Year: 2007
* FA Premier League Player of the Month: December 2009
* PFA Player of the Month: March 2010
* Manchester City Official Supporter's Player of the Year: 2009–10
* Manchester City Player's Player of the Year: 2009–10
carlos tevez wallpaper
Full name: Carlos Alberto Tévez
Date of birth:5 February 1984 (1984-02-05)
Place of birth: Ciudadela, Buenos Aires,Argentina
Height: 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Playing position: Forward
Current club: Manchester City
1992–1996 All Boys
1997–2001 Boca Juniors
2001–2004 Boca Juniors 75 (26 gol)
2004–2006 Corinthians 47 (31 gol)
2006–2007 West Ham United 26 (7)
2007–2009 Manchester United 63 (19)
2009– Manchester City 58 (41)'
2001 Argentina U17 6 (2)
2004 Argentina U23 6 (8)
2004– Argentina 58 (12)
Tag : Football Player